[Eyewear] TAKING A COFFEE BREAK? 12 Other Ways to call coffee breaks at work - that's more Than two a day!
Our team L.A. went on a short coffee break today. A little bit of what we call "half time" activity, often takes place an hour or so after lunch break (when all that food draws blood away from our brain)!! You might be wondering, "Seriously, how many BREAKS do you guys take per day?!"
Well, allow us to let you in on our list of 12 Other Ways to Call Coffee Breaks. Feel free to add more to this list and share with us :)
- tea break - time to imagine sitting in a garden with a 3-tier tea sandwiches and cake set ready
- breathing time - for those in an intense work environment
- cigarette break - addicted or just an excuse to get away (it's your call)
- downtime - hyperventilating or in need of some alone time
- enforced respite - required by the law
- half time - sports fan's lingo
- happy hour - it's for everyone!
- point of repose - an elegant way to scream "I'm sleepy!"
- quiet spell - did you ever work with people who just talk all day?!
- time out - any 3-year-old can demonstrate this
- interregnum - your friend working in government agencies knows best
- And this is our favorite --> Sugar attack!!! needless to explain
After sugar rush, we decided to take some photos wearing our frames just for fun! Enjoy reading and sipping coffee at the same time (or drinking tea for those non-coffee lovers or gulping down water for those health-conscious individuals such as my lovely blogger friend SHIN)!!
How about you? Wanna join us next time?